Spring Equinox Equilibrium –
We are at the point in the yearly cycle when balance exists between light and dark. At precisely 5:37 AM EDT on March 20th, our sun crossed the Earth’s celestial equator, and a momentary balance of day and night was achieved. Thereafter, the hours of light will predominate and the hours of darkness will fade into the background. The Equinox, then, is a good time for us to examine our own balance. What do we need to do to bring more equilibrium into our life?
As Spring is a time of renewal and re-evaluation, we can examine our life and begin again to;
- Reinvent yourself…rejuvenate and recreate.
- Remember what is important…realign and rededicate.
- Rekindle your passions…reignite and reactivate.
Affirm your heartfelt intentions for balance, such as;
- I feel whole and balanced within my body, mind, emotions, spirit, and healthy lifestyle.
- I feel a balance in giving and receiving energy.
- I feel balanced between my masculine and feminine energies within my whole being.
We like this fun motto that keeps balance and equilibrium in perspective:
“All things in moderation, including some excess!”
Here’s to a happy, healthy Spring!